Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How I spend my days. (Besides single handedly running a succesful jewelry empire)


My two adorable daughters like to keep me busy.


Maybe they believe this is the best way to keep me out of trouble.



My days are spent driving them around the globe, doing endless mountains of laundry, chasing them out of my closet, my dresser, my purse, my bed?!nagging them to put things away, reminding them to feed the dogs, begging them to clean their rooms...





Somehow, through it all, these frustrating, messy, expensive girls manage to keep me in a constant state of laughter.





Life with them is definately a three ring circus, but truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way.





(although, a man coming through with a push broom after the show wouldn't be such a bad idea...)

2 comments:

Misc. Muse said...

LOL- enjoy those girls. Love the pictures. My babies are all grown. sniffle.

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

I just found your blog!
Sorry to miss the link on your Etsy page!!!

Wow, you are *so* cool!
We would get along really well!

My husband is like yours ... "Can you make sure to just have this mess cleaned up by the time I get home?"

Awesome!
You are wonderful!
Amber Dawn