Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's here!


I've been checking my mailbox everday for the May/June issue of Mary Englebright's Home Companion magazine because my Etsy ad is in it! It finally came Saturday and my Bathing Beauty Cabana Necklace was right there in the ad on page 5.



I got a great spot, right on top next to the Etsy logo.
The only downside is there is no description and a big part of the appeal of my jewelry is that it can move.

I want it to say:
Pull the sterling silver knob and watch the vintage bathing beauty come out of her beach cabana!

Oh well, hopefully a picture really is worth a thousand words. It's still just very exciting to be in a 'big time' publication.

3 comments:

mayaluna said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting! I'll look for your cabana when I pick up a copy.

Still Waters Studio said...

Hi Jami,
I just bought a copy of HC yesterday and your charm is the first thing that caught my eye. I had to check out your etsy and WOW, I love it! I marked you as one of my favorites. My shop is stillwatersstudio.
Best of luck with going full time with your art.
Sherry

Dusty said...

This is a fun piece!