Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'll Be Back




No, it isn't Terminator Arnold with the sunglasses saying "I'll be back" as it should be, but how could I resist this Terminator pic with a robotic looking arm that I could have soldered?!

Plus, this pic allows me to add this:

"If you like it then you should have put a ring on it!"




Speaking of rings and jewelry...

After these last few months of craziness, I am finally getting back on my feet with my Etsy shop. Thanks to all for prayers and good wishes while I hermited in my home and took care of family and health and families health.

We have had among other things...severe anemia (me), corneal transplant and newly discovered diabetes (my husband), and a diagnosis which I will keep private out of respect for my 17 year old daughter (which you know is killing me!!!) except to say that while there is no cure for her condition she is now on medication and the road to better health and I diagnosed her symptoms myself! (I love web MD!)

I also did extensive research through google scholar on latest medications and treatments and found cutting edge medication that has shown very good results for adolescent girls with her condition. Our Doc agreed and started her on this med and even asked to keep my little printed out pages of research. My daughter told him "You shouldn't have done that, she's never going to stop bragging about this..." What does she know?! And who needs doctors anyway? Just give me a computer and a prescription pad and I've got it under control! (Note: Not to worry-her condition is not terminal/life threatening and symptoms can be much improved with medication and lifestyle changes.)

Well the point of this ramble is to say that I've missed you all and soon will be back to my old self blogging away at very sporadic and unpredictable intervals and adding new designs to my shop which will of course be previewed here first with giveaways!

So stay tuned...

No comments: