Friday, June 6, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears...oh my!



I have a collection of really old circus images and I am so excited about the great new projects they are inspiring.



I am going to be adding these new pieces to my shop over the next week or so.


The first one I've just completed are my Lion Tamer Earrings.









I only have one pair of earrings in my collection so far, (my trapeze artist earrings) so I thought it was time to add some more.



The most impressive thing about this entire project is that I took the photo of the earrings in my ear myself! My usual models, my daughter and her friends, are too busy with the last week of school festivities to help me out... Where are their priorities?!

3 comments:

Liza said...

I LOVE what you're doing with those circus images!
Kudos! You're going on my favorites page on etsy :P

Anonymous said...

I am actually really afraid of clowns,lol but I am in love with your work. Your craftmanship is fab, and your ideas amazing, I will keep in eye on your etsy shop! Thanks much-amanda

Georgia Peachez said...

Jamie, love the earrings, love ALL of it. What an original creative force you are! I just spent about an hour looking and re-looking at everything in your shop and finally picked something out. I look forward to coming back for more. I've put your blog on my google reader list and I look forward to seeing your future creations. This is what I LOVE about blogging, meeting so many incredibly creative people. Thanks for sharing your talent. xo, suzy